A young woman who died from taking a suspected overdose of ecstasy at a Leeds nightclub has been identified locally as Courtney Chamberlin. The year-old collapsed while on a night extacy girl with a friends at The Warehouse in the West Yorkshire extacy girl centre on Monday morning.
Police said a year-old man has been arrested on suspicion of supplying extacy girl A drugs and remains in custody. According to an eye witness, who was at the club on bank holiday Monday, Courtney fell extacy girl in the toilets before staff tried to assist.
They said a trauma doctor arrived shortly after and stayed with her until she was rushed to hospital.
It is understood she was seen on CCTV when she and her friends arrived at the club and had their bags searched by security. According to MailOnline, a bunch of flowers extacy girl outside the nightclub included a note reading: Extacy girl you have a story for our news team, email us at webnews metro.
For more stories like this, check our news page. Extacy girl can also follow us on Facebook and Twitter. Follow Metro.
Got a story for Metro.
Share extacy girl article via facebook Share this article via twitter Share this article via messenger Share this with Share this article via email Share this article via flipboard Copy link. Share this article via facebook Share this article via twitter.